Farm business has become a complex affair, standing out from the other businesses as the owner is the manager and together with his family is the person in charge of the business. The day-to-day demands of the farm often leave little or no time for careful planning and crisis resolution. Thinking about your plans is not enough! You need time to formulate ideas, evaluate your business, plan a strategy and evaluate threats and opportunities.
Farm coaching is intended for entrepreneur-farmers, board of directors supervising farm associations/co-ops, and owners of small and medium businesses.
You can book a farm coaching session, if you want to:
- enhance and enrich your business goal and vision
- understand which area of your business hinders your success
- enhance current partnerships or start a new one
- evaluate threats and opportunities
Farm coaching can help you to:
- clarify the current status of your business
- redefine your business vision
- understand the strengths and weaknesses of your business
- identify the needs of your business in order to enhance its performance
- create a detailed plan to improve the performance of the business
- identify what obstacles and beliefs are holding you back