We live and work in a complex, uncertain, and dynamic globalized environment that requires adaptation to fast changing environments and opportunities. Political & Leadership Coaching is a targeted and evidence-based coaching program supporting and empowering current or future politicians who run for office and want to practice and improve their leadership skills and style. Political & Leadership Coaching is also intended for all those who wish to be supported in their administrative, managerial and leadership duties or plans. In this light, prospective clients may be those who undertake or want to take leadership roles, e.g. if you have just taken over the reins of the family business or if you have been promoted to principal of a school, hospital, etc. and you feel like you’re losing control or you don’t have the knowledge and determination to fulfill your role.
Political & Leadership Coaching supports
- the development and the improvement of your personal leadership style.
- the creation of a trusting relationship where you are free to express and discuss your concerns.
- the acquisition of methods and techniques for managing your stress and anxiety when you face difficult and challenging conditions.
- the discovery of new perspectives when confronted with established mentalities.
- the development and strengthening of your political vision.
- the creation and improvement of your communication style
You may book a Political & Leadership Coaching session
- When you run for office or you claim other administrative and managerial positions, especially if this will be your first time trying to do so.
- After winning the position and you want to set clear goals and make decisions critical to your political group or party.
- If you are faced with critical dilemmas related to your political development and career, whether it is followed by a defeat or victory.
- When you feel that the balance between your personal life and political career is at stake.
- During periods where your political vision, purpose, and passion are a source of emotional confusion rather than a source of inspiration and energy.