Youth Life Coaching supports and empowers young people who want to improve in their school, family, and personal life experience. The purpose of Youth Life Coaching is to support each young person in his/her vision for his/her life and to enhance his/her uniqueness. Youth Life Coaching supports young people and helps them to acquire a positive mentality about life, to achieve their goals and at the same time to overcome challenges in their life. Youth Life Coaching is for young people aged 13 to 17 -always with the consent of their parents or guardians. Youth Life Coaching focuses on personal development in areas such as: school life and performance, athletic performance, personal improvement, career guidance, transitional stages and adjustment after a critical period in their lives. Youth life coaching contributes to formal education.
Youth Life Coaching helps in
- strengthening self-confidence and self-esteem.
- cultivating a positive attitude and a positive mentality.
- time management and avoidance of procrastination.
- acquirement and enhancement of social and leadership skills.
- finding perspectives and solutions to obstacles.
You may book a Youth Life Coaching session
- When you want help and support to achieve a goal or to overcome an obstacle.
- If you are in a transitional period, for example, from elementary school to high school, or after a period of absence due to problems.
- If you face dilemmas about issues of development and improvement in your school life.
- When you feel that there is no balance between school life and recreation time.
- During the exams period where stress and lack of time management burdens your performance.
- When you want a realistic supporter who you can trust, listen to and understand the challenges you experience in your life without criticism.