Academic Coaching contributes to encouraging, improving and empowering students in their path to success, efficiency and creativity. Specifically, Academic Coaching provides targeted and specially designed support to students in their university commitments on research, examinations, and critical thinking. Academic Coaching is intended for students who want to enhance their skills to effectively deal with challenges such as time management, exam-related stress and performance, taking notes, mobilization, text comprehension, exam preparation, and other barriers to their academic performance. Academic Coaching is not tutoring.
Academic Coaching focuses on improving skills such as:
- self-guided learning.
- managing time and prioritization
- boosting and regaining self-confidence
- stress management related to exams and performance
- acquiring methods and techniques for taking notes
- enhancement of critical thinking
- creating a confidential relationship where the student will be methodically prepared for the exams.
- development and enhancement of the emotional intelligence that will help strengthen a student’s cognitive capabilities
You may book an academic coaching session:
- When you want to have a meaningful academic performance, developing an organized approach to acquiring it.
- If you want to improve the performance of your studying skills and master skills to manage your time and stress.
- When you want to improve and enhance your academic performance.
- If you want to sharpen your cognitive and communication skills.
- When you want to prepare and plan your future academic career.