Communication Coaching is the targeted, designed, scientifically detailed practice of supporting and empowering those who want to acquire or even improve communication skills in oral and written speech. The aim of Communication Coaching is to help you gain professional communication skills and the necessary confidence to communicate effectively with your audience. Communication Coaching is intended for all those who want to improve face-to-face communication, public speakers, journalists, teachers, interviewees, presenters, students and those who intend to take leadership roles in their work and society.
You may book a Communication Coaching session:
- When you want to hold elective office/positions, especially if this is your first time trying to do so.
- If you want your message to be easily understandable.
- If you aim to enhance your ability and genuinely communicate ideas, thoughts, and knowledge in presentations, public speaking, trade, and working groups.
- When you decide to boost your confidence and improve your public image.
Communication Coaching offers
- preparation for interviews and public speeches and presentations.
- improvement of your language style
- self-knowledge, by discovering the characteristics of your personality and techniques to communicate effectively with your audience
- preparation when analyzing targeted communication contexts and considering the social parameters and needs associated with the use of language in different environments
- development and enhancement of your communication skills in written and oral speech
- management of stress and fear when speaking in public
- devising your personal communication style
- acquirement of the necessary skills of active listening
- cultivation of empathy and social skills