The role of parent, guardian or professional child caregiver is demanding and full of daily challenges. It requires immediate response to the child’s needs as well as effective management of situations, respecting the child’s psychosynthesis, developmental and cognitive abilities. Parent Coaching is the targeted and specially designed support of parents in their daily challenges. Parent Coaching contributes to encouragement, improvement and empowerment of parents in their relationship with their child. Parent Coaching is addressed to parents but also to those professionals who have undertaken the systematic and daily care of children, for example, educational staff, nursery staff, etc. Parent Coaching is also appropriate for prospective parents, helping them plan and prepare for their parental role.
Parent Coaching supports
- the development and improvement of the parent-child relationship and communication
- the creation of a trusting relationship between parents and your coach where you will feel free to express and discuss your concerns about raising your child.
- the acquirement of methods and techniques for managing your stress and anxiety when facing difficult conditions.
- the clarification and accomplishment of your goals that improve your parental role.
- the development and empowerment of a healthy parental self-confidence.
- the understand, expression, and self-regulation of your emotions.
You may book a Parent Coaching session
- When you feel that your parental role is not a source of energy, inspiration and happiness but a blow to your self-confidence.
- After the birth of a child when you want to strengthen your family relations and meet your family’s developmental and functional goals.
- When you are faced with dilemmas and want to achieve new goals regarding the upbringing, education and socialization of your child.